jeudi 13 mars 2008

How I Met Your Mother


The Series:
How I Met Your Mother is a American situation comedy created by Craig Thomas and Carter Bays for CBS Broadcasting.

The Story:
The show is based around the main character, Ted Mosby, telling his son and daughter about the events that led to his meeting their mother. How I Met Your Mother's other main characters are Marshall Eriksen, Robin Scherbatsky, Barney Stinson, and Lily Aldrin. Thomas and Bays drew from their friendship in creating the characters, with Ted based loosely on Bays and Marshall and Lily based loosely on Thomas and his wife.

The Characters:
Ted Mosby played by Josh Radnor
Marshall Eriksen played by Jason Segel
Robin Scherbatsky played by Cobie Smulders
Barney Stinson played by Neil Patrick Harris
Lily Aldrin played by Alyson Hannigan

My Opinion:
This sitcom is one of my favourites. I simply love it. I really want to see it.

My Mark:
19/20

Aucun commentaire: